Relation-Shift partners with educators, parents and youth to comprehensively address the issues of sexual harassment, bullying and assault in middle and high schools. Our services include:
Assessment of School Capacity
Relation-Shift develops and administers assessments of a school's capacity to
- Prevent, respond to and resolve instances of sexual and relationship violence
- Foster healthy identities and relationships within students
This assessment informs a school's next steps, helping them target the areas that need to be addressed.
Trainings and Workshops
For educators, students, parents and community members, these workshops and trainings can take place in the classroom, during professional development sessions, after school or in the evenings.
- Professional Development for teachers, school leadership, athletic coaches, subject matter teams and staff
- Student learning experiences through Assemblies, student training, class discussions, small-group conversations, team or student organization training, school-wide campaign
- Community education, including facilitated town-hall discussions, documentary and panel discussions and parent meetings
Click here for a list of past workshops for educators, parents and students.
Relation-Shift works with schools to support them in developing a vision for school success as well as strategy and action plans.
Based on the assessment, the plans include:
- Implementable and measurable benchmarks
- Empirical data on the target population
- Research-based action steps and solutions
Relation-Shift also provides a variety of subject matter consultations and technical assistance to schools, educational organizations and communities.
For example, Relation-Shift can provide:
- really cool stuff
- that will change the world
- such as this.
A summary sentence here. And link to get in touch/work with Relation-Shift.
What We've Achieved
The Text Blocks below are ideal for listing your accomplishments in a neat, elegant way.
- To move this Text Block, double-click the page content
- Hover your cursor near the block’s edge. When it turns into a hand, click and drag the block where you want
- For example, these columns become rows if you drag one under the other
- For more help moving blocks, click here